Contact us to book your next appointment
The Neem Tree is delighted to announce that we will be reopening for clinical appointments from Monday 8th June.
We will be starting with unfinished courses of treatments, appointments that had to be postponed due to lock down, and emergencies.
Towards the end of June we will be inviting you in for check-ups and hygiene appointments.
Please contact us to book your next appointment. If you already had an appointment scheduled with us before lock down began, we will be in contact with you shortly to rearrange the time and date.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
The health and safety of our patients has always been our top priority. To continue to safeguard you and your family’s safety and security, we are implementing an additional range of precautionary measures to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
In addition to our own strict, high standards of cleanliness and cross infection control , we will continue to follow all recommendations made by the UK Government and Public Health England.
On top of our already-existing health and safety procedures, we have introduced the following new measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- We have installed several high-tech HEPA filter air purifiers throughout the practice. These air purification units clean the air throughout the practice within 30 minutes.
- We will be checking the temperature of each member of staff each day before work begins.
- We have invested in stronger intraoral suction pumps for each surgery to minimise aerosol spread.
- For all treatments on individual teeth, a rubber dam will be used to protect the patient’s airways and minimise viral transmission.
- Our clinical staff will be fully provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including fit- tested respirator masks, face shields to prevent cross-contamination and fresh gowns for each patient.
- We will be fully disinfecting the surgeries between each patient visit.
What to expect at your next visit
As well as the new equipment and increased hygiene procedures, there will also be a few other changes to the appointment procedure.
- We will contact you before your appointment to ask you a few screening questions regarding your health.
- You may have your temperature taken when you enter the practice.
- Appointments will be scheduled so as to promote social distancing between our patients and limit the number of patients in the practice at once.
- We will be disinfecting each surgery in between each patient visit.
- We will be limiting the number of common ‘touch points’ between patients, such as sign-in sheets.
- There is a perspex screen which protects our receptionist and allows suitable separation for any reception interactions .
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the practice and you will be encouraged to use it.
- Magazines, children’s toys and other communal items have been removed from reception.
- Whenever possible, we ask that children are accompanied by only one parent or guardian per visit.
- Patients who are experiencing a cough, high temperature or any other COVID-19 symptoms will be asked not to attend the practice.
Thank you for your trust and patience
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued trust and patience during this difficult time.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all back to our practices and we are doing everything in our power to ensure your safety, security and comfort at your next appointment.
Please contact us immediately if you would like any further information about the health and safety measures we have implemented, or to discuss your next appointment.